Thursday, April 26, 2012

Creativity!

After a handful of diaper cakes and a towel cake...and my creative juices started flowing!

Below are a few of my other "creative endeavors":

This is an "Apple Braid" from a recipe that I found on Pinterst. Oh have I mentioned that I am now a Pinterest junkie? It's ok, I have accepted it and moved on...

This thing was so yummy, and my husband really liked it which is a major plus!



I started making cake pops over the last year as well. The first time I made cake pops, they werent really pops...they were more like cake truffles. I ended up being responsible for my OWN Birthday cake last year, so I decided to be creative and figure out how to make cake pops. These below were for a Breast Cancer Awareness event at my previous work (Vistakon). They are dark chocolate cake with dark chocolate on the outside...mmmm they were tasty.


For Ryan's Birthday last year, his mom asked me to bake him a carrot cake...and since I was on a cake pop kick I made Carrot Cake Pops! They were sooo yummy, and super cute too!




I swar I should buy stock in Michaels, I have seriously spent hundreds of dollars in that store from diaper cakes, to cake pops, to the silk flower arrangememtn I did below. This was around fall time last year and I wanted some decorative color in the house and this definitely brightened things up :)



Here is a little hair "Pinspiration"



I had heard about and seen pop tab bracelets and wanted to make one for FL/GA last year. So I hopped on You Tube for a tutorial and got to making it!



Here is the most recent cake pop adventure. The same shower that I co-hosted with my mom for a family friend that I made the towel cake for, I also made the party favors. Mmm cake pops are so yummy :)



Well folks, that's it for now!

1 comment: